Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lanyu - Part I | 兰屿 (一)

Ready to Go

It was my 13th day in Taiwan. That day, I turned to be a solo traveler officially. I woke up quite early in the morning to catch up the ferry departing at 7.30am. A taxi was booked to pick me up at 5.45am. Lanyu was my next destination.

Taking ferry is the only way to reach Lanyu from Kending, the southern region of Taiwan. The taxi dropped me at Hou Bi Hu Jetty after a 20 minutes journey. I bought only an one way ticket as I was not sure how long I would stay in Lanyu. Taking anti-vomiting tablets is a necessary action, I had two tablets 20 mins before boarding.

*I wanted to book the ferry ticket on the night before. The chalet owner referred me to a local named Mr.Huang. He told me that buying an one way ticket was not possible. He forced me to take 2 ways ticket and get the hostel booked. I refused to do so. Actually, buying an one way ticket is allowed.

To be Continued...
整装待发

在台湾的第十三天,我终于正式地开始了我一个人的旅行。那天,我很早起床,为了就是要赶上七点半的船。前晚预约的计程车将会在五点四十五分来接我。兰屿是我的下一站。

坐船是从垦丁到兰屿的唯一途径。计程车司机花了二十分钟把我从蓝湾载到了后壁湖码头。我买了单程船票,因为我还没决定我要呆在兰屿多久。昏船药能有效的防治昏船,我吃了两颗。

*其实我想在出发的前晚预定船票,民宿老板向我推荐了一位姓黄的先生。黄先生告诉我是不可能买到单程票的,一定要买双程票,而且还要先预约民宿,最后我没答应。其实,我们还是可以买到单程票的。

待续...
Ticket (NT1000)
船票 (台币1000)

Boarding (Good weather, typhoon had just passed)
上船咯(天气很好,台风刚过)

No comments:

Post a Comment