Saturday, May 7, 2011

羊豆腐 @ 中华巷

羊豆腐 ? It's not typo... I purposely did it....

Why I call 酿豆腐 as 羊豆腐 ?

It's because of my Cantonese accent...

In Cantonese , 酿豆腐 is pronounced as "Yong Tau Fu" ,羊 (goat) is also pronounced as "Yong".... So, when I speak Mandarin, "Yong" becomes "Yang" ,羊 (goat) is pronounced as "Yang" in Mandarin, so I would tell people that I want to have "Yang Dou Fu" / 羊豆腐 sometimes. LOL


                                                                                 

Today, 7 MAY 2011

We (Teck Wei , Ah Pang, Kheng Hooi, Mei Sze , 慧霞 and I ) dropped by the 酿豆腐 stall located at 中华巷 near Petaling Street to have our lunch before going to Pipit Market.

I seldom eat Yong Tau Fu outside as I can have nice Yong Tau Fu at home.
(Yong Tau Fu made by my aunt is nice + potion is big + FOC ) - you know the reason now.

I only visit 2 Yong Tau Fu stalls in KL. One is this 中华巷酿豆腐 and the other one is the 酿豆腐 stall opposite to Hospital Tentera at Section 2 , Wangsa Maju.

This has been the Nth times I visited this place... I have been visiting here since I was Form 3 (7 years ago). This stall contains a lot of good memories of mine. I used to visiting this place last time with my secondary school days tuition buddies - Thiam Hock, Jasvin , and Ian. Thiam Hock and I used to acting "sohai" in tuition classes.

The price of Yong Tau Fu also increased from RM0.70 per piece until RM1.00 per piece nowadays.


Tau Fu
Fu Zuk , Ai Gua

Lousy pictures (suck angle), just realized I did not shoot the photos of food after eating few pieces. >.< I know I am not a good food blogger.


This lunch was not so satisfactory (no wonder ah pang did not eat much ) as the ingredient put had already been reduced... Price goes up everywhere, they need to reduce the cost too....

However, enjoyed having the lunch with you all.

1 comment:

  1. Harrah's Resort Southern California - Mapyro
    Find 과천 출장마사지 harrah's 속초 출장안마 resort southern 공주 출장안마 california,apartments,hotel details,address,phone 거제 출장마사지 number,address,address,property map,cavern,and 여주 출장샵 Map of Harrah's Resort Southern California.

    ReplyDelete