Friday, May 6, 2011

An emo night?

OMG!!! I was emo after gaming with my buddies. Emo would find me too >.< Although I always tell people that I don't / seldom emo. (Don't relate me to what I posted on my Facebook wall, I copied most of the posts from my friend , more than 90% of it)


To be exact, it was not emo..... Just felt a bit of emptiness.... Maybe due to the argument with my friend.


After chatting with some friends through MSN, my stars chasing mood came, so I went out to chase stars.(Sky was clear + milky way was up)


I went to 2 locations

First Location :
A dark place at Selayang





can see the center? There is smtg like smooth , milk, cloud... That's milky way




Second Location:
Roadside heading to Rawang

Milky way crossing from top left ( there is smtg like smoke, cloud, milk)


I snapped milky way successfully (my 2nd time) , but this is not what I want.... I need to learn more post processing skills to "drag" the milky way out. XD



***No 自拍 photos ... I don't want "someone" appear in my photo... haha... these places are dark and I was alone.... I was thinking except mosquitoes, "they" might be watching me to shoot too. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment